Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

May the peace and joy of the season be with you and yours now, and throughout the New Year! Hope to see you in 2009. For you pleasure, I've included the following image of Pranker's Pond in Saugus, Massachusetts. I grew up in this town, and skated many times on this pond. This was painted as we like to say, "en plein air" while sitting on a bench by the pond edge. It's a small pastel, 7x9, painted on watercolor board, toned burnt sienna. It's not on my website, at least not yet, and is posted specifically for you! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jocelyn Almy-Testa, Independent Artist said...

This is beautiful Jeff, as is all of your work. I hope you and your family enjoyed the holidays. Hope to see you soon. Jocelyn

Jeff Fioravanti said...

Thanks Jocelyn! I always appreciate your thoughts and critiques. Hope you and yours are well. All my best in your artistic pursuits and likewise, hope to see you soon.