Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Image posted to my web site


For those who couldn't make the demo that I presented on this Saturday past (04/04/09), I thought I would share what I created. The title of this piece is: September Shadows (Saratoga National Park) To see a larger version, visit my web site at www.fioravanti-fineart.com and check out the historical gallery under Saratoga. Click on the thumbnail and there you go!

Saratoga National Battlefield is first and foremost a lovely landscape, with rolling hills, open fields and a view of the Hudson. There are actually two battles that comprise the Battle of Saratoga. The Battle of Freeman's Farm (09/19/1777) and The Battle of Bemis Heights (10/07/1777) Saratoga is key event in the War for Indepedence as it helped to bring France into the war on the side of America.

No comments: